Laser treatment to correct skin imperfections
Laser treatments correct skin imperfections such as brown spots, couperose, rosacea and acne. They can also act on skin sagging, fine lines and other facial texture irregularities. During your first visit, Novaderma’s doctor will evaluate your skin condition and establish the ideal combination of treatments to respond to your specific needs.
PEARL® SEMI-ABLATIVE LASER
PEARL semi-ablative is a new generation of laser treatment that combines the efficiency of traditional ablative lasers (CO2, Erbium), to the softness and safeness of non-ablative lasers to efficiently treat fine lines, brown spots, irregular textures and acne scars.
TARGET OF DIFFERENT LASERS
Depending on the conditions to treat, each laser’s technology is adapted to target different skin layers. Thus, the wavelength of IPL laser will target the superficial layer of the skin, whereas laser Genesis and laser Titan will go deeper. This allows each laser to be very precise, without affecting the areas surrounding the treated area.
- Targets brown spots and redness
- Unique technology of three wavelength spectres
- No gel use, with cooling by integrated contact
- Targets the papillary dermis to improve skin pores and texture
- Improves fine lines, scars and rosacea
- Reliable and safe high technology laser of 1064 nm